After days thinking of it, I think I just got the answer. What I like best about myself is myself. It’s not about what I like or what my talent is or whatever other thing is. But it is all about what I truly am. It’s not mean that I like how I look now. I just like my life now. I like the way I handle my feeling when I am sad. I don’t want people to know that I was sad. I like to hide my true self even sometimes I just show it to everyone. I like to control some of my personality that I don’t want to show to people. But I am just a normal human being. I can’t control all my personality at once. So there is few that I let it go. In our life, there are always full of challenges. My life, full of happiness but still, there is sadness in my heart. But I never care to tell anybody even my best friend. I am not perfect. People always do mistakes in their life. That the same to me. I do have my evil side. I like to help people. But I also like to criticize or laugh people. I just critics when it is not right in my eyes. The feeling is so nice. I really loved it. I hate people that never take serious about something important. Other than that, I really like to read. Since I read a lot of Malay novels, I learn so much about the world in front of us. There are people that are not amicable to others. There are also people that are so weak or nerds that made their life so hard. Reads also made me be more optimistic. It matured my mind a little. It always made me think of my future. It also shows me that we need to have our life principle. I also like to write Malay poems. All the poems that I created are about my feelings. I enjoy my life. That is the best thing that I like about myself.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
What I Like Best About Myself
Posted by Izyan Badar at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment