If there is a chicken crossing the road right now, I think I would laugh. I do not know why but I know one thing certainly I will do, I will laugh. So hard to believe a chicken had just cross road. I only seen once or twice, but it was at village.
Now, I was wondering, why would a chicken cross the road? Last time I saw chicken crossed road because it was just intend to cross.
Logically, chicken cannot fly. Chicken are not the same as duck caused duck can fly. Maybe that is the causes of the chicken use the road to cross. Chicken also same as other animal, it do not think like human does. Still, the chicken that I saw at the village knows the rules of crossing road. The chicken makes sure the road is clear to cross. could it be because it was with its family? However, that is not the main thing. Maybe the chicken wants to back to its coops as its already evening. The chicken may also wish to find foods across the road or a chicken hen is being pursued on the opposite road. The chicken might also running away from something or someone too.
This chicken phrases may also refer to a coward people. If it were referring this, than it is because the person wants to proved he is not a coward. He wanted to shows to those bullies that he is a brave person even if he is week.
Chicken cross the road… so hard to explain. I wonder, where did this idea came from? I wish I know whose idea is this.

0 comments:
Post a Comment